MY ALL MALE WOLRDS GENRE
(so I posted this and copy&past from another board with edits for here)
I really want to work/RP in all male worlds. Yes men having babies laying eggs and all that fun stuff! Witch this place seems to be about.
I like the terms  father or even dad for the male that fathered the child and papa or pop for the male that gave birth to the child. Thats what I think they should be called. This is a world building part of the idea.

I do like incest following the rules here of course! It's nothing we or I have to do. So just saying I am up for incest or twincest and I think brother/brother is really hot. But of course keeping it within, following the rules!

These worlds can be anything from a normal world much like ours and they have jobs and cell phones and sex on the street or something more fantasy like a quest for the golden dildo or even a have and have nots type world and ofcourse nekos! Where a tail can double as a dick ya know.

I will post some ideas here for the all male worlds so please think about this and try to understand thid and PM me or whatever if you have any ideas too! Also this is not all set. I'm willing to change most anything. Also these RPs are ment for 18+ fun!

On the planet Demungel or planet yaoi a planet much like earth there are 3 races that live on it and are all male. 
Humans are the main, biggest race but are rather the weakest. Humans live near the water and the soil parts of the planet where they can grow food and raise animals to eat and fish and use water. They make the advances and live in a world much like ours but there are no movies nor TV. There is lots of music and they are very happy living with active stuff like biking, sports, dancing and the like. Humans get along with the other races. Humans give birth or (lay eggs) and can have babies at 18+ when they usually come of age and they keep there good looks for a long time,maybe all their lives.

Wizards are humans with magic like powers. Wizard can mate with demons and Angels much easier than normal humans. So they tend to be who the demons&angels go for among the humans. I like wizards to not be super powered. Just small powers like making plants grow or moving things or teleporting. keep it small and simple please. 18+ to of course tooth.

Demons are an old race that use to be more animal like but evolve along side the humans. They live in the harsher realms like the desert and deep forest and caves and underground. They are the toughest and strongest race and do hard work like building things and hunting big animals. But there are sweet small(not as in young,just short and no muscles)ones too.

Their are different types of demons like magic users and winged and they have babies differently. Winged,dragon demons lay eggs but most other give birth. Water demons somewhat like a frog carry a baby in an egg on their body usely the front but can be the back. Some also have 2 forms, are shifters. Like a dragon demon has a dragon form and water demons may have a water dragon form or even a fish or seahorse form how cute! (the egg thing can definitely change)
Magic demons are the most human looking and usely have some human in them. With such difference as eye and hair color. 
Now another idea for demons they can control pregnatecy. So if they don't want to be they can't get pregnant but if their truly in love well things happen! They can mate with all races but humans are a bit eaiser. 18+ of course for when they can and do have babies!

If you have any ideas for a demon race let me/us know!

Angels are the newest race and weak in a different way as in their immune system. They can get sick very easily unlike demons who don't seem to get sick at all and humans who just now and then [very much like us]
They live high up hence why their immune system probably so bad. But ones who live lower or among the humans tend to be better and a lot of angels become doctors too.They are not as diverse as the other races as in they look quite a bit alike but when your that pretty who cares! They are like the poets and artist and such.

Angels have to take a right of passive to grow up, be able to have babies. So at 18 usually the day they turn 18 or the next day not before! Or even when their older as they are rather timid they take the right of passage. They have to take their first big flight. Flying off the highest peek or whatever mountain they live on or is near by. Going through the air their body and mind changes to who they will be for the rest of their lives. 18+ of course for when they can and do have babies if that was'nt clear!

[in your bios note/ character sheet please state if they gone through this or not]

Angle RP idea! 
ANGLE DELIVERY SERVICE! That's right angles flying all around delivery stuff getting crushes on fellow co-workers or a customer.
I like an wizard master and apprentice type RP, Bored prince, Master and Slave,New cop or any partners, restaurants or cafe.
Also up for an epic quest RP, been wanting to do that a long time now. BTW I've actually and had these guys/pics for years now.

Now a place for them all to be!

Grand City! It's the biggest and main city at the center of the planet. All races live here in harmony and where our school will be. The Grand City all grades school. It will be more than high school and go on 7 to 10 years and they have adult classes too. It's very large but you do not live there! It's not a dorm! But there are nice house and hotels near by. Also has free daycare for teachers and students who ya know had some fun.
It's meant for all races to go here and has all types of teachers too. Teachers can date students of legal age.

Different timelines be something we can do!  Anybody like federal japan? Or Knights of the yaoi table? Maybe slave trade jungles or the old west and biggest dick is sheriff and I don't mean attitude Wink

Some ideas with timelines:
eudal japan idea: A lone outcast(YC)is saved from bandits who are attacking him,maybe trying to kill him by a great sensei who is a sensei with a dojo. The outcast is hurt and the sensei takes care of him. The outcast is greatful and dedicate his life to sensei and he accepts. The RP can go with them falling in love and such but I have some more ideas:

The outcast wants to learn martial arts but sensei cannot teach him as it is forbidden to teach outcast such things but he cannot stop the outcast from listening or watching as he teaches others and if he's cleaning while a lesson gose on well that cannot be help. The RP can go with the outcast getting together with a student or students or even sensei son. Yet another way:
One of the bandits whom sensei killed was a lover (or son) to a big crime boss and he's pissed. He has sensei killed for revenge by poison perhaps and the neko is devastated and swears his revenge and uses the skills he learn to do that. Along the way he meets others and a friend joins him. A friend whom senpsei or father was also killed by the gang and love ensuse with our characters and such or:
He befriends a son of the boss,Ku(can be only one)by say infiltrating the bandits by being a servent as they always need them. I like the idea of him not knowing Ku his son or not at first but he can know later perhaps.
Ku is the only nice one to him even the others ar'nt. His kindness reminds him of sensei. Ku is also different from the others. Painting, reading&writing and doing the arts yet still training to and letting outcast watch the lessons and gasp! even teaching him! Ku is also pick on by the others witch makes him sad. (especially by his brothers)or this:

Outcast finds himself falling for him and wanders why Ku has his own room and privileges when he's so...
one day(maybe after they had sex for the first time perhaps)Ku's brother(s) come back with his gang and outcast recognize them as his attackers but then he picks on Ku calling him brother! and the boss comes in greeting his sons! Oh no, outcast relies who Ku is and he be killing his father and maybe family. Will he do it? Or will his love for Ku prevent that or will Ku go along with it!? Because he hates the crime life and even his dad. What will happen!?

Knights,Kings and kingdoms:
Who wants to do prince and lower class/peasant? Can be a servent or royal gaurd.
Lower/peasant knights are cannon fodder and treated as such even though they are being train and can use those skills as higher knights.
Maybe we can do some sort of lower higher class knight thing and maybe they born into it? Anyway:

However there are some kind knights or others who treat them and take care of them and love the sweet lower knights. Love and sex can come from this and of corse the knights have each other. Nobody says they can't do it with them or others! A lonely low knight and a high-end butler? Oh my! What others can come from this? A king with a neko harem! Outrageous! But he loves doing those cute neko guys and they him and each other. Aking with a mix harem! Outrageous! But he loves doing those cute guys and they him and each other.

A king wants his son to practice sex with a servent and that's the way it's been done!? Because that don't count or you just don't tell your future husband/prince. But the prince has to practice a lot, even with blow jobs and the servent starts to mean more than practice to him. The servent has a heart too. The prince talks to the servent, like a lover but then the king wants to marry him off! (Or at least start dating) He dose'nt want to marry. Oh the drama, what will happen?
Also a good squire and knight RP or squires beingtogether.
Braty Uke prince and gaurd or servent who won't take his shit and even slaps the prince and such. Of course they fuck.

Blast to the past! Cavemen days or just early life:
Something like meeting another race for the first time or clans fighting or getting along. Maybe our guys falling inlove from waring clans. Maybe a big bara race likes fucking a small uke race and they get past sex. Or the Baras provide protection but then a more advance race comes along and takes the weak ukes to be sex slaves and such and well whip out the Baras or at least sleep gas them. MC a bara who loved his Uke sets out to get him back! Learning things along the way. Something like that.

post apologetics world:
I like this genre, lest in movies like mad max or first of the north star but never really RP it.
Anyway fighting over water like mad max is good or weird lawless type deal like fist of the north star fine too.
Anyway gangs,clans,nomads,livng underground and meeting hunnks on the surface. RPs along those lines,yeah

Now some RP ideas and guys!

[Image: 57fb058235_67783860_o2.jpg]
Name:June
age:around 50 but he's not sure as he stop caring bout birthdays a long time ago
race: forest or green wizard

He lives in and protects the chime forest. It is in great danget as the humans in the near by city want to tear it down and exspane. He has traps and protection spells.
Now the other idea is YC can be these guys but I can do an RP with different ppl I guess base on one of these guys.

Guy 1: You want to exspane and get rid of june. Yo can the head destroy guy or on the community to exspane. Anyway despite this, well june is so pretty! You like him and maybe try to sudece him to get him away something like that but the wrath of a wizard is very bad! From turning into a frog or your penis getting removed!

Guy 2: Your a cop or something like that who's on neither side and are following orders to fight and get rid of june. But after spending some time with him nd maybe seeing him naked you fall for his good looks and charms and start to doubt your orders.

Guy 3: Your on June side! Your a environment lawyer or something and want to keep the forest and love june

[Image: fire_zpsf23d43f3.jpg]
Name: Haruka Sena
race:Golden Angle
personality: Very cheerful and upbeat! He's curious about everything
RP:
He move to a human city to will be that city first angle cop! He went through training and everything and passed!
But is quite naive to human ways. Never seen or been a car before for one!
YC will be his partner in more ways than one. Haruka will live with you as you teach him about human ways. Getting frustration at him but he's still oh so CUTE!

[Image: 18_195903_zwo47_zpsfabd5933.jpg]
Name:Silver
race:white wing warrior angle
history: He's been truely inlove twice with humans but he out lived them and they pass away. He has 10 children between them. Because of this sad heartache he's not looking to fall inlove again. After the second husband died and he got done raising the kids he become a wandering warrior angle. Not staying in a place to long and helping when he's needed or called apon.

Idea:Silver is ask to come to a farming village that needs protecting even though it means living among mostly humans. He stays with the chief or the chief's son at first or maybe permanently. So will he fall for a new human? or another race living there perhaps? Or perhaps the trouble is a gang or just a rogue guy and well fighting leads to fucking.

[Image: af5476e7d3f2d65ddb1eb2f9947b435684014d4a-1.jpg]
Name: Damon[be willing to change the name, maybe Axel]
race: Dark wing angle with some demon

For some reason I see a singing thing. Like he's a diva and maybe uses guys till YC changes that or he's a stay out of the public eye rock star and gose to YC cafe all the time and they start a relationship and you found out who he is. YC is a fan with a crush on Damon while he starting out hitting indie clubs and YC can be another singer or a follower guy. Or even a sexy bad boy singer thing type RP. Any other ideas?

[Image: Demon0001_zps7d9ecb78.jpg]
Name:Azazel
race:mostly demon, has some human in him
personality:He's really,really sweet! But he think's he ugly and has low self-esteem. He love's animals,mostly cats!

He lives under the street,in the sewer rescuing cat's and takes care of them. He begs, gose to homeless shelters or steals for him and the cats. He mostly steals cat food.

guy 1: Azezel gets sick,maybe from the cats and YC finds him and he's a doctor or med student and takes care of him and the cats, love insues! I'm leaning towards human for YC but whatever you like. I kinda really wanna do this!

guy 2: YC is a neko maybe? Infact all these guys can be Azazels or a cat demon might be more fitting.
Anyway a homeless kid too who stumbles apon Neko maybe hurt yourself and Neko takes care of you for hurt one or Neko shy at first but you tell him he's not ugly and hang out turning to sex and love.
Maybe something with the cats?

guy 3: YC runs a cat shelter and Azezel drops off cats there or picks them and YC gets a crush tell him he's not ugly and so forth.

Guy 4: Cop who tries to catch him. You find out what he dose and loves it!

Hey, how about  a brothel? Infact a brothel RP period with all kinds of sex rooms and such things.
Or a strip club. Infact I think my next batch of guys will be for a strip club or brothel how that sound? All who work or live there must be 18+ of course.

[Image: guys22.jpg][Image: guys59.jpg]
Name: Dantalion
personality: Varys from sweet, father like to serious, laid-back and very kinky
He loves sex and sexy things.
He's the head of the brothel or strip club, Now how about some hot sons
[Image: c084708237c3202a786a5a3fd7aa5c72bfdd8f01.jpg]
Name: Dagon
personality: Prime,prissy,snobbish,serious and needs to get his way.
Is easly stressed and such too.

[Image: bd29925b.jpg]
Names: Tai and Kai
Age: Adult They are 2 minutes apart and the younger sons
personality: mischievous, funny, horny and love to fool around infront of others.

They all live and work with their dad. Fucking around with the help acts and each other.

I may still edit this. Anyway that's more than enough for now! Got any ideas? Post'em!
I hope you like and understand this. Also hope it inspires y'all to make upp your own stuff! Maybe your own city,school,land or even world! Thank you for ready and lets have fun!
[Image: tumblr_m69dwpcgvM1r0058eo1_500.gif]
I would be interested in role playing with Damon. I have a male character.
Yay! A response! Cool, so what you like about Damon?
[Image: tumblr_m69dwpcgvM1r0058eo1_500.gif]